Sol Campbell To Stay At Spurs


Oxford United turn down Sol Campbell - Remember How He Left Spurs?


Sol-Campbell

SOL CAMPBELL




🗣 "I can't believe some people, I'm one of the greatest minds in football and I'm being wasted because of a lack of experience." 🗣

Sol Campbell is not happy about being overlooked for the Oxford United managerial post report Sky Sports. That should of course say he is one of the greatest pricks in football. All he does is bleat racism, which is racist in itself. Oxford have shown great intelligence in overlooking him.



It either hasn't occurred to him that he could go to a non-league club and gain some valuable coaching and or managerial experience or he thinks it's beneath him.

If he can't be bothered to serve his apprenticeship, if he can't be bothered to do what it takes to get to where he wants to be then any chairman in his right mind isn't going to entertain employing him.

He knows nothing about management and is displaying totally the wrong attitude for success, an attitude no chairman would want his players to adopt,so he is hardly a role model for the. Do as I say, not as I do.

The manner in which he left Spurs will never be forgotten, he set this club back 10 years when we could have picked up £25m (a lot of money infor him and used the money to built a side.

Sol Campbell to stay at Spurs

Sol Campbell has given Tottenham Hotspur fans the New Year message they all wanted to hear. The Spurs skipper has ended speculation that he was leaving White Hart Lane at the end of the season on a free transfer by declaring - "I'm going nowhere."
Campbell was free to negotiate with clubs from Monday under the Bosman Ruling and Manchester United were said to be favourites to sign the England defender.

But the 26-year-old continued: "I want to play for Tottenham - that's it. I've been here for so long and there's no reason to think I would want to leave.

"For me to do well at this club would mean everything. I play for Spurs with a passion and desire, and it hurts me when we lose."

Source: Daily Mail

He gave the same assurances at the start of the season too.

The club were quite right not to invite him to the White Hart Lane farewell celebrations.

Crawl back under your rock.

COYS

Further Reading